the 4 'P's to Take Back Your quality of life
- Find a Chiropractor. Ensure they have your needs in mind and want to help you achieve your goals.
- Our $20 Health Assessment is like a first date: Get to know us, and find out how we can help you. We'll do a quick screening and let you know what's stopping you from getting better, and what you do about it.
The initial consultation, with full medical history, complete physical examination, chiropractic, neurological, orthopedic examinations and muscle tests is the first step to a full recovery. Without all this pertinent information, we cannot find the diagnosis, or create the best treatment plan to get you well.
Getting you out of pain is easy. Many people feel better, even after 1 or 2 visits. Of course this varies from person to person. The initial treatment plan is to get you out of pain and back on the road to recovery. Once feeling better, we also need to ensure the body is healing.
Remember: No Pain does not equal No Problem. Pain is only present when the body is overwhelmed and cannot deal wiht the amount of stress o injury. If the body can tolerate the amount the dysfunction and injury, there's less or no pain. But the underlying problem still needs to be addressed for a long term solution.
Once the healing is under way, we need to stabilise an ensure the body stays well. Positive Reinforcement consists of three parts.
- Mobilise (to create proper mov) & Stretch (to release muscle tension)
- Activate (to ensure proper movement patterns)
- Strengthen (to stabilise, strengthen and perform)
This is the time to party. Even though you're feeling great, you should keep up the exercises and activities that got you well in the first place. It's also super important to drop in for a check up to ensure everything is holding up well. Think of it as a "service" to tune up and keep the body in shape. Some call it "Maintenance" others call it "Wellness". We call it "Living life without limits"